Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Paul Mcgowan - Up In Court

Deefiant

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The way it reads this is a whole new incident which apparently took place on Sunday night at a house in Airdrie.

Allegedly kicked a Community Police officer in Coatbridge police station after he "struggled violently" with five police officers at the house.

Can't see Hartley being too happy about this.

He's currently serving a one-year supervision order for assaulting two police officers in Airdrie and Coatbridge police station. That sentence was passed down in January. 

It appears he has done the exact same thing on Sunday. Assaulting police officers in Airdrie and at the same police station. Unbelievable. He's not going to escape jail a second time. He must have a serious problem. Anyone know how long a deal he has with the club?

Quality player for us this season.

If he wants to scrap with polis officers in Airdrie in his spare time then that's his problem I guess. Providing he doesn't get the jail though!

Is it just me or do footballers get in a lot more police bother recently than in previous eras?

Our less fortunate neighbours from across the road even have their own slot on Crimewatch each episode :)

McGowan obviously has some serious issues if he's stupid enough to get involved in this type of situation again. I'm not sure what stance the club can take as he won't stand trial until next year and is innocent until proven guilty (unless it's clear that club rules have been breached). If he's guilty then I would assume we'd have grounds to sack him (and he'll probably spend time behind bars). 

In the meantime, I suppose Hartley needs to determine whether he's fit to play for the Dee. He's put in some good performances but I think we have sufficient cover to comfortably cope without him.

Adblock Detected