Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thistle

Spiritof62

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Hope we have not been sold a pup with Loy - out for long time last season...is this another one that flares up every time he gets a knock??

Don't think he's a crock, unlike others with a history. He played 41 games 2 seasons ago and 35 last season. Problem maybe is he played virtually every game up to March the was out until May for their Cup Final. Not sure what the injury was but obviously pushed himself back to play. Probably if they weren't in SC Final he'd be ok now. Can blame Houston for that ! I'm sure PH said he'd be out for 2 weeks a few weeks ago, but that's normal. Hopefully if he misses Thistle and Tic games he'll be ok after that.

Disappointing to hear that Loy is still not fit :(

Taking that into consideration and presuming Julen is still out, I'd go for something like:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I'm thinking familiar personnel to you but maybe a different shape, something more like this:

y8QjwYm.png

It depends how advanced Calder is tbh. If he's just an out and out winger, your shape will most likely be how we start. If he's comfortable with roaming around, the front three can all change around and Stewart can find himself in a dangerous free role. When our forwards have been given attacking freedom this season, we've looked brilliant.

Either way, I'm really looking forward to Saturday. If that 11 are selected, we'll have McGowan, Low and Healey to call on to change the balance of the side if needed while the defenders all have cover.

Has there been anything about Carrerio yet?

Adblock Detected