Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thomas Carberry

CroydonDee

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea whatever happened to him?

Signed by John Brown (I think) appeared in a few pre season friendlies and the development team and has disappeared off the planet. Assume he got released when Hartley came in?

He took a huff after being benched in a 20s game at Tannadice last season. No sign of him since.

Judging by the exploits of some youngsters, and not so youngsters,...perhaps being a pro footballer is not the dream job the rest of us think

Or it might also be the case for "some young ains" (just some mind) putting in any kind o' shift tae earn a wee bit money is maybe a step too far.

( Noo dinnae be batterin me doon fir that statement. But it's different times we are in !!    No necessarily saying better or worse....Jist different !! )

See you awe you young ains :(

Yir awe a bunch o lazy buggers....... :)

See when eh wis young, let me tell ye....... :)

Or it might also be the case for "some young ains" (just some mind) putting in any kind o' shift tae earn a wee bit money is maybe a step too far.

( Noo dinnae be batterin me doon fir that statement. But it's different times we are in !!    No necessarily saying better or worse....Jist different !! )

See you awe you young ains :(

Yir awe a bunch o lazy buggers....... :)

See when eh wis young, let me tell ye....... :)

Probably just a case of young men being young men. I look back at my own younger days and look at all the mistakes I made, nothing startling, no jail time or anything, just changing careers for the sake of it etc. It must be very hard to stick to a healthy eating/no drinking regime when all your pals are out getting ratarsed and pulling wee hairies on a friday night and you can't, even when you've got a cool job like 'pro' footballer. Just the shear numbers of youth players on clubs books will suggest that they're not all going to make it for one reason or another.

I've met loads of guys over the years who were on clubs books at youth level, its not just a case of how good a footballer you are, you've got have your head in the right place too.

Adblocker Detected