Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Wheels Fell Aff

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts can GTF along with the other "media darlings" over the road that have fallen from grace.

The Dabs time is well and truly up and Hearts are slowly beginning to realise that their re-birth in the top division will be no cake walk.

This is exactly right mate hope to fook the DABs get beat the day would be one of the best things to happen to they chunts, think I would genuinely pish mysel

This is exactly right mate hope to f**k the DABs get beat the day would be one of the best things to happen to they c****s, think I would genuinely p**h mysel

Surely even the Dabs will beat the worst team in the league at home??

Would send out a serious message of the shambles they've become if they fail to win today IMO.

Surely even the Dabs will beat the worst team in the league at home??

Would send out a serious message of the shambles they've become if they fail to win today IMO.

Stranger things have I really think they will struggle the day, they seem to have put themselves under a lot of pressure, cheap tickets, ralphie's day and new signings that were taking the EPL by storm. Set up for a massive fall canna wait

"Wheels Fell Aff" .... At this time o' the season it's dificult tae ken wha's wheels are running smoothly !!

However today I really hope PH has got oor team's wheels, well oiled, and ready for action.

A good win today could set us up fine for the rest o' the season.

Especially if oor neighbours become unstuck.

Get right in there Lads :)

Stranger things have I really think they will struggle the day, they seem to have put themselves under a lot of pressure, cheap tickets, ralphie's day and new signings that were taking the EPL by storm. Set up for a massive fall canna wait

The Dabs haven't got anybody on loan from an EPL team bud..

Wigan - League 1

Fulham - Championship

Reading - Championship

We have though..

Edited by Boba Fett

Adblock Detected