Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Game Live.

Derry Drummer

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointing that the club don't seem to be offering live coverage at any away games when they often did it last season.

Hope this is not just like a blanket ban on ALL away games Cobra ....

And it is just a case of, live game streaming simply impossible to broadcast from some grounds.

Hope this is not just like a blanket ban on ALL away games Cobra ....

And it is just a case of, live game streaming simply impossible to broadcast from some grounds.

It seems that the club have decided not to stream any away games so far as pretty sure we had a stream last season at Pittodrie and Rugby Park. 

It's a shame as although far from perfect it was good to be able to watch away games i couldn't travel to. 

I'd imagine we weren't making enough money from it to make it viable.

Hopefully i'm wrong and we stream some away games this season. 

It seems that the club have decided not to stream any away games so far as pretty sure we had a stream last season at Pittodrie and Rugby Park. 

It's a shame as although far from perfect it was good to be able to watch away games i couldn't travel to. 

I'd imagine we weren't making enough money from it to make it viable.

Hopefully i'm wrong and we stream some away games this season. 

Thanks for the update nemsa' .... I will email them (and hope I get a response)

Maybe like the commentary on  games, the away streaming has got the heave as weel :(

It's not the club not wanting to cover the game live, some stadiums do not have the capability to stream live games due to the internet connection speed.

Personally, I don't understand why the club doesn't do radio type commentary, the bandwidth for that is minimal and the fee would be low cost, plus I believe that the SFA allow running commentary as long as their is not video (However, with a lot of the changes that the SFA brought in last might have stoppe

Adblock Detected