Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

We Are Maybe No World Famous. But .....

Gedee

........... there again whit Club in Dundee is ?

Wait the noo, till eh check again the league position o' the twa Dundee Clubs in the Scottish Premiership.

Surely that's no one o these, World Famous Clubs eh wis hearing aboot .......  Doon there at the Bottom?

DOOMED ... is the word that comes to mind. Maybe it will be slow and steady, but we are gettin there  :)

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Thank you for your response and positive comments Boba......

The growing shambles o the ither lot doon the road over the past few months, leading to their present position in the Premiership,

as well as the panic and disarray with their club and angry, fans, should seriously make, "The Original and Best" Club in the City

focus on the future opportunity to once again establish themselves as the leading City Club. I know it will not be an overnight thing.

But while their door appears to be closing, I believe there might never be, a better time, for Our Club to make the big assertive drive.

While saying "Our Club" I do mean the present BOD, but also the Manager, the Players, and of course Us. I'm still not certain our

American Investors, have the full understanding of, not only the rivalry between DFC and the ither lot, but certainly, as importantly,

the Great History, Tradition, and long memories of Dundee FC. and Our Loyal Supporters. I am not putting them down in any way.

Since their arrival they have shown professionalism and ambition ....But I think that wee extra push (money I guess) could not only,

help them and us, realise our dream just that wee bit quicker, it could establish us once more ourselves as the leading City Club.

C'mon Dundee FC ..... "THE TIME IS NOW "

What Dundee need to do to keep on progressing is somehow get more young kids to start supporting the dees. The last 10 years or so the young kids have been picking the Arabs as their team as they have been to cup finals etc and also because I think they have been more hands on in the community with a youth program. It seems to me as if the only young dees now are dees like my kids who are brought up to be dundee fans just like I was by my dad. ( maybe that's the only type of young dees we want though )

What Dundee need to do to keep on progressing is somehow get more young kids to start supporting the dees. The last 10 years or so the young kids have been picking the Arabs as their team as they have been to cup finals etc and also because I think they have been more hands on in the community with a youth program. It seems to me as if the only young dees now are dees like my kids who are brought up to be dundee fans just like I was by my dad. ( maybe that's the only type of young dees we want though )

I'd be happy to have kids from all over the world wanting the new DFC top, especially if its because they're glory hunters.  :D

"What Dundee need to do to keep on progressing is somehow get more young kids to start supporting the dees" ............Is certainly an area we can ignore steven dee.

In my very young days (long. long time ago) Dundee FC were really the only team that mattered.  No person, or football team/club needs pity. But to be honest, when DFC were playing away from home, I did occasionally go doon the road as a younger lad, to see the ither lot. In part tae see a gemme o' fitba. But tae be honest ... I kinda felt sorry for them as weel. As a club and as a team they really had little to offer .... And this showed in the very small support they could attract.

I never, ever, at that time thought their support would/could, increase, and that they could ever go on to become the more prominent Club in the City.

I'd like to think, the good, maybe even great times, are coming back for Our Club. If the balance starts to go more in oor favour and the younger ones become more dis-illusioned with (well you know wha ehm talking aboot) there could be another new generation out there that might start to believe Dens is the place to be. There is a lot of pressure on Our Club, Our Manager, and Our Players, but in my mind it really does not seem so long ago when Dundee FC were really, the only team in the City. We have had to endure more than our fair share of pain in recent years (not helped by the gloating from next door)   It is time now for the tables to be turned.

Adblock Detected