Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Greg Stewart

teddydfc62

Just watched the match on Dee tv there and yet again Greg came in for some heavy treatment and after gettin fouled and kicked in the back he was hobbling around and signalled to be taken off,presumably he forgot we had made 3 subs, so dunno if he's for an injury or not

Somethings gotta get done about this now,getting outta hand.Happening every game

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg is a wonderful talent and he could do with more protection. It's really up to our manager to speak out.

You are probably right there Cobra .... Our Club (we could suppose quite rightly) go for the "dignified silence approach" in the belief I guess,

the referees and officials have a difficult job to do, and we should respect that, and just let them get on with it. I don't think we should allow

ourselves, manager, and players to descend to the level of some other Clubs. But for the protection of GS and other players, I think now is

time to speak up .....and toughen up !!   Regarding Greg Stewart, I think, teddydfc is right. He is being targeted and is on the end specifically

"heavy treatment" If the officials and/or our Club cannot address this, quickly & efficiently the lad is going to end up wi' some permanent injury.

Adblock Detected