Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Best Defenders From The Last 25 Years

Cobra

Best Dundee defenders  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which four defenders would you select from the last 25 years?

• George McGeachie
    • Rab Shannon
    • Noel Blake
    • Barry Smith
    • Dusan Vrto
    • Dariusz Adamczuk
    • Brian Irvine
    • Lee Wilkie
    • Chris Coyne
    • Dave Mackay
    • Zurab Khizanishvili
    • Marcello Marrocco
    • Walter Del Rio
    • Massimo Beghetto
    • Jonay Hernandez
    • Brent Sancho
    • Bobby Mann
    • Gary MacKenzie
    • Milan Páleník
    • Craig Forsyth
    • Jim Lauchlan
    • Eric Paton
    • Gary Irvine
    • Matt Lockwood
    • Brian Easton
    • James McPake
    • Paul McGinn
    • Julen Etxabeguren
    • Thomas Konrad
    • Jim Duffy

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Blake

Vrto

Adamczuk

Irvine

Duff was a bit before before my time so I stuck with my tactic of going for favourites of my youth.

Zurab should be in there if I am beings honest tho.

Probably should have also had Wilkie too but f**k putting a judas like that in.

Blake v Dariusz in a square go, that would be worth the admission fee

Edited by Ivan Drago

Dusan Irvine Smith Adamczuk 

If we're talking 25 years I can't honestly go for Duffy, as he was past his best post injury, although few ever read the game better.

Had Easton stuck around he'd had been a possible, but he wasn't with us long enough, while I also swithered over Rab Shannon and Zurab.

Dusan Irvine Smith Adamczuk 

If we're talking 25 years I can't honestly go for Duffy, as he was past his best post injury, although few ever read the game better.

Had Easton stuck around he'd had been a possible, but he wasn't with us long enough, while I also swithered over Rab Shannon and Zurab.

I'm surprised Easton hasn't had a vote (yet), I took the vote literally and didn't vote for each position, I just voted for 4 defenders, I see some have got a couple of full backs or noted that they had picked someone out of position. Easton was only with us a season and it took him a few months to get up to speed but he was pretty good.

I'm surprised Easton hasn't had a vote (yet), I took the vote literally and didn't vote for each position, I just voted for 4 defenders, I see some have got a couple of full backs or noted that they had picked someone out of position. Easton was only with us a season and it took him a few months to get up to speed but he was pretty good.

I don't think Easton even managed 20 games for us, so I couldn't choose him over guys who gave sustained service over a period of time. 

Was just speaking to a Fermer yesterday about Easton and saying to them that I'd take him back right now, even though Holt looks a prospect and will prove to be excellent once he adjusts I reckon.

I don't think Easton even managed 20 games for us, so I couldn't choose him over guys who gave sustained service over a period of time. 

Was just speaking to a Fermer yesterday about Easton and saying to them that I'd take him back right now, even though Holt looks a prospect and will prove to be excellent once he adjusts I reckon.

I know where you're coming from, I was looking at some of the guys who got one or two votes and just thought by the law of averages someone must have rated him. I agree he was good for us but not great, although he is a very good player, I wouldn't be broken hearted to see him with us again either.

I should add that I reckon Holt will grow to be a great player for us too, its still early days for him.

I thought Easton was excellent. He was head and shoulders above the rest of that team at times.

No mention of a personal hero Zico...

Or was he pre 90s?

He left in 1990 so have added Zico to the top of the poll if you want to vote for him.

Adblock Detected