Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Scottish Youth Cup

Den Spark

Great 8-0 win for the boys today. Hat-tricks for Calvin Colquhoun, 15-year-old Matthew Henvey and two for Sam Dryden. Jesse Curran is some player and Kerr Waddell won everything in the air.

Scoreline slightly skewed by Welfare having a man sent off in the 12th minute but think we'd have won comfortably anyway.

Good to see Paul Hartley and Bobby Geddes there to support the young lads.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Colquhoun seems to have an eye for goal...maybe another goal scoring midfielder in the Gavin Rae mould? Looks like he has the legs to get up and down the park and is composed enough to take his chances when they come.

Think Curran has a big future with us, classy midfielder from what I've seen (admittedly, not as much as I'd like).  

• 1 month later...

Draw for the last 16 to be made this week I think.

Airdrieonians
Annan Athletic or Ross County
Cumbernauld Colts
Dundee
Dundee United
Greenock Morton
Hamilton or Celtic
Hearts
Inverness
Kilmarnock
Motherwell
Queen of the South
Rangers or Queen's Park
Selkirk or Ayr
St Johnstone
St Mirren

Tie has to be played by 6th December. If we get a home tie, I'd look into playing it on the 14th November (free week) at Dens. Might be difficult if we draw a lower league side but I'm sure most top flight teams would agree. 

Great 8-0 win for the boys today. Hat-tricks for Calvin Colquhoun, 15-year-old Matthew Henvey and two for Sam Dryden. Jesse Curran is some player and Kerr Waddell won everything in the air.

Scoreline slightly skewed by Welfare having a man sent off in the 12th minute but think we'd have won comfortably anyway.

Good to see Paul Hartley and Bobby Geddes there to support the young lads.

great to hear.

Adblock Detected