Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Verdict On Dundee's Third Kit

Cobra

Dundee's third kit  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new third kit?

• Love it
    • It's a decent effort
    • So-so
    • Not impressed
    • It's a bit of a mess
    • The design isn't important

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Went for its a bit of a mess. Far too much going on. I don't like the collar, sponsor on it, the red and green together as well as dark blue. Also the design imprinted on the red is far too fussy. I really like the badge and also the reasoning behind it.

Could have been a superb top, black watch tartan with a proper collar, the commerative badge and definitely NO sponsor.

Don't really get why the blue stripes on the sleeves weren't done in the tartan, and the shorts and socks don't really match (maybe an all red effort with tartan stripes might have looked better). In saying that, I think it's a great gesture and since we'll only be wearing it once the design doesn't particularly bother me.

I see Hearts managed to get their 3rd strip right. Puts to bed the nonsense about how the 3rd strip has the be different to the others.

http://m.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/new-hearts-kit-to-honour-8000-fans-who-saved-club-1-3891109

Got it right?? Not sure about that Abdul..

Wait until they play in it. That grey will blend in with everything just like the famous Man U effort changed at half time by Fergie!

I see Hearts managed to get their 3rd strip right. Puts to bed the nonsense about how the 3rd strip has the be different to the others.

http://m.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/new-hearts-kit-to-honour-8000-fans-who-saved-club-1-3891109

I, Hearts over the last couple of seasons have shown how to produce a nice top with different messages.

Adblock Detected