Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Greg Stewart

thegen65

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Would not surprise me in the least to see Celtic target him and dish out some punishment to him today, they have previous, the cup game at Dens last season for example, Izagurrie being the main culprit, expect more of the same today if Izagurrie plays.

Wasn't it Brown that caused him to have a back injury for most of the latter half of last season? I think I remember Brown giving him a good fair whacks and a knee to the back.

Wasn't it Brown that caused him to have a back injury for most of the latter half of last season? I think I remember Brown giving him a good fair whacks and a knee to the back.

I thought it was Izagurrie who left the knee in on his back on the touchline standside, i may be wrong though, he took a few dull ones all over the pitch that day.

I thought it was Izagurrie who left the knee in on his back on the touchline standside, i may be wrong though, he took a few dull ones all over the pitch that day.

I thought it was Izaguirre too. I suspect he will be targeted again today, hopefully he's a bit more street smart with an extra season under his belt.

It was Izagurrie,and to be honest I don't think Greg has quite recovered from it.Always seems to be in pain and holding the his back towards the end of games,I can't remember him doing that before that "challenge".Maybe I am wrong and he already had a problem with it

I had it in my head that it was Brown :unsure:

I do know that before the game he never had issues with his back, I hope that the ref today gives him more protection than he has had the last few times against Celtic.

Adblock Detected