Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Happy To Be 4 Down?

ADM59

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

So we should be trying anyway we can to level the playing field anyway we can.To soft no fight .Beat 6-0 not one booking absolute pish.

Should we be going out to hurt their players picking up bookings on the way? The game was lost after fifteen minutes, best just sitting tight, not picking up injuries and not getting red cards, or best kicking anything in hoops?

I'd have kicked them myself.

Deeranged, on 20 Sept 2015 - 4:50 PM, said:

Should we be going out to hurt their players picking up bookings on the way? The game was lost after fifteen minutes, best just sitting tight, not picking up injuries and not getting red cards, or best kicking anything in hoops?

I'd have kicked them myself.

There's a difference between going out to hurt them and getting in their faces. We did neither - that's why we lost so heavily today.

It's not just sour grapes, but if Scottish football is to survive, we have to get the cancer of Celtic and Rangers out of our game. If half a dozen Celtic players can earn in a week what our whole squad earns in a month, this kind of Sunday League result is what you will get. 

An Aberdeen win every year or two is not enough to make the league interesting and we all have to put up with the astonishing arrogance of Celtic players and management who seem to think we should all be happy that their merry band of international misfits is representing Scotland on the big stages.

There should be a league table that ignores Celtic results by giving them a 3.0 defeat every time they play. That will let us see what a proper Scottish Premier League would look like. We won't win it with our current squad but neither will we suffer for this kind of grotesque comedy show.

Adblock Detected