Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Why Do Some Dee's Get Their Kicks Out Of Doom And Gloom?

Ludo*1

Now - I know today was a shambles from start to finish and not one player or member of the coaching staff can hold their head up high after that - but why is there the sudden influx of posters who were conspicuous by their absence when we won last week? Seems there is a certain element who glorify in our fallings at times with a 'told you he's/we're sh**e' attitude.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Now - I know today was a shambles from start to finish and not one player or member of the coaching staff can hold their head up high after that - but why is there the sudden influx of posters who were conspicuous by their absence when we won last week? Seems there is a certain element who glorify in our fallings at times with a 'told you he's/we're sh**e' attitude.

Says the man that would accept winning 50% of our games playing lovely football, than 100% playing hard football. We are all entitled to our opinion, but it seems you cant upset some people on here by voicing your concerns. You are accused of wanting DFC to fail if you do. If you are happy by that performance today, and some of the others from this and last season, that is your prerogative. I and others are not happy and have every right to say so.

skullduggery, on 20 Sept 2015 - 5:23 PM, said:

Says the man that would accept winning 50% of our games playing lovely football, than 100% playing hard football. We are all entitled to our opinion, but it seems you cant upset some people on here by voicing your concerns. You are accused of wanting DFC to fail if you do. If you are happy by that performance today, and some of the others from this and last season, that is your prerogative. I and others are not happy and have every right to say so.

Are you still not managing to understand the point I was trying to make with that?!

No - there's a massive difference between people not posting at all when we win and being the most prevalent posters on the forum when we lose. I'm not happy, and if you managed to understand my post, you'd have understood this was not a go at the likes of you.

I don't think that any Dee would be happy with the result today. That is as shocking as it gets. What is required here, I don't know. Do we kneejerk here or do we wait, that is the question only the BOD can answer.

I honestly thought this season we had a team that could compete with most teams and I never expected to see another 6 defeat again. Shocking is the word.

Are you still not managing to understand the point I was trying to make with that?!

No - there's a massive difference between people not posting at all when we win and being the most prevalent posters on the forum when we lose. I'm not happy, and if you managed to understand my post, you'd have understood this was not a go at the likes of you.

I know what you're saying, but the forum is open to everyone and we all have our opinions m8 :)

TheDarkBlues, on 20 Sept 2015 - 5:27 PM, said:

I know what you're saying, but the forum is open to everyone and we all have our opinions m8 :)

But I think some opinions are voiced to rub up posters the wrong way or to glorify in our failings. It's not just an annoyance or lashing out cause we've done poorly/been humped, because it is consistent and all they post, ever.

Adblock Detected