Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Is Getting beaten From Celtic At Parkhead Just One Of These Things?

CW 90+3 02/05/16

I realise Bain was naive and lacking in thought when he made his now infamous "nothing game" comment but perhaps some mild overreaction by some. In all honesty, i kinda get what he possibly (i hope) meant - a game where we expect nothing so nothing is what we got - no surprise. If we are being kind, he was talking retrospectively AFTER the fact rather than describing the mentality before the kick-off. Perhaps?

:)

I love your positive outlook on this HKB!

:)

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Just trying to give the guy a break...doubt if many fans, including those who travelled through, expected anything from the game. Our record against them over the last 30 or so years tends to encourage pessimistic attitudes...

I can see what you're trying to say and I don't think Bain should be hung out to dry for a comment that maybe didn't come across quite the way he was meaning but if the management and players went into games against Celtic with a more positive "can do" attitude, despite our record against them then we'd maybe sneak the odd point or get a much narrower respectable defeat rather than the negative line up and body language against them the last 2 times which has seen us beat 6-0 and 5-0.

Look at the outcome at Dens last season when we had a go at them. 1-1 and could have been 4-1 us with beter finishing.

Same with the first visit to Parkhead last season, we had a real go, got beat by single goal and came away from the game positive after our performance.

The last 4 times we've played Celtic since and at least once against Aberdeen we've went with a negative formation and offered next to nothing in an attacking sense.

We canot score, win or even draw these games playing like that as we aren't good enough defensively therefore it's only a question of how many we get beat by.

Edited by Perth Road Dee

Sadly, perhaps PH couldn't instill belief because he himself didn't have any. A self-fulfilling prophecy and all that...?

His tactics seem to suggest that but his comments in the press don't.

Could be an interesting team talk v county if the players think he's blaming them unfairly.

I was actually pleasantly surprised he had the balls to have a wee go.

That's my thinking.

I hope it is justified or he's creating a problem.

Not read anything where he says he got anything wrong so it ain't like he's taking partial blame.

Might find oot first ten mins v county whether justified or not.

Edited by Rorros

We'd have been Celtic last season if it wasn't Martin Boyle's ridiculously awful decision-making. He could have squared for Tankulic to score an open goal but of course he didn't see it.

To be fair.. If I had the choice of a speculative shot at goal or a square ball for an open goal for the Tank - I would quickly weigh up the odds of success for both and take the shot!

Adblock Detected