Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Kevin Holt

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never get the fans who rate him.

In his time at Dens he played well for a season in the 1st and half a dozen games last season. Other than that he's been so poor. Too many ball watchers in our support because off the ball is where he is always found out.

This isn't a reaction from today, I'll happily admit I've never rated him.

To be honest I dont think it would have done Kevin's game any good being involved today. Hartley knew how we were going to play and Holt would have been on the back foot for most of the match. Not saying Irvine was any good by the way, he was awful. But at least the young lad was spared from that today. And yes he should be back next week, no doubt about it.

Holt was definitely exposed in a few games this season but if it's between him and Irvine as to who starts then Holt is a no brainer IMO. Holt offers much much more going forward and helps the front 3 by getting beyond them out wide.

Holt being exposed I believe is more down to PH's tactics than anything else. I really believe that Holt is a better choice and if given the chance we could be looking at another Bain or Stewart in terms of prospects. He must be wondering what he has done wrong to be benched in place of Irvine.

Holt being exposed I believe is more down to PH's tactics than anything else. I really believe that Holt is a better choice and if given the chance we could be looking at another Bain or Stewart in terms of prospects. He must be wondering what he has done wrong to be benched in place of Irvine.

I agree that he's a prospect, I'm not sure that he would necessarily think he's a first pick over Irvine, while Irvine has had his ups and downs, he's a established pro who's been at the club for 5 years and is probably showing Holt a 'few tricks' in training. Holt's (hopefully) the future, personally I rate him but Irvine still brings something to the gig.

I agree that he's a prospect, I'm not sure that he would necessarily think he's a first pick over Irvine, while Irvine has had his ups and downs, he's a established pro who's been at the club for 5 years and is probably showing Holt a 'few tricks' in training. Holt's (hopefully) the future, personally I rate him but Irvine still brings something to the gig.

I'm sorry Irvine last 3 games has done nothing to suggest he is capable of playing at the highest level,yesterday was laughable he was on his a** after 10 mins mins and nearly cost us a goal and his attempt at a shot in the first half showed his attacking abilities even i burst out laughing at that attempt.

Adblock Detected