Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Celtic 9 - 0 Aberdeen

Abdul Latif

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Abdul Latif, on 20 Sept 2015 - 7:17 PM, said:

How long did McGhee last after that result?

Maybe the progress Hartley has made is all he's capable of and someone else needs to take us that bit further.

Mon Abdul, bit far to go with that! We take the odd pumping that's completely unacceptable, but in general he's improved the club from top to bottom and got us into the top 6 (And we're looking like a side that'll be regularly competing for that spot) - to suggest we should look to improve on our manager that's doing a successful job for us (In general) hasn't worked in the past and it'd be absolute craziness now. I think we've got to berate Hartley for days like today, but grit teeth and get on with it as he's improving us step by step in general.

Today was horrific, but sometimes you need these results to push on and improve.

Aberdeen took a trouncing much worse than ours and look at them now...

Not all doom and gloom.

Sorry Abdul but what a strange post.

Sometimes you need these results?

Aberdeen got a worse defeat about 5 years ago and look at them now?

We got beat by a team that we expected to get beat by - but it looks like it's not PH's fault the team are not pushing forward. (Which was our biggest problem today)

Hartley was FURIOUS at the team all through the game.

I'm going to be more interested into seeing how his rage translates into starts for the next game.

Sorry Abdul but what a strange post.

Sometimes you need these results?

Aberdeen got a worse defeat about 5 years ago and look at them now?

Oh, I *totally* understand Abdul's logic for this one.

Sometimes a hiding can re-galvanize a team...

I just don't think *this* is the one that is going to do it for us... A defeat to Celtic is expected, so getting humped by them isn;t going to be a catalyst for massive introspection in the same way as.. say... getting humped by the Dabs would be...

(But that never happens, so we're fine!)  :)

Let's put it this way, with their current form, if today's game WAS against the Dabs and they beat us 6-0, I think Abdul's point would be more a more obvious one.

We got beat by a team that we expected to get beat by - but it looks like it's not PH's fault the team are not pushing forward. (Which was our biggest problem today)

Hartley was FURIOUS at the team all through the game.

I'm going to be more interested into seeing how his rage translates into starts for the next game.

And me Joe.  Harkins and Thomson the first to be hooked today I think.  Could that be an indication?

Adblock Detected