Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Looking On The Bright Side...

blueboy

I know, I know, but there is always a bright side.

It could have been 8 or 9, refuse to accept 10.

We won't have to face Celtic for a few months now. We did much better at Aberdeen, to a point, so what goes on at Parkhead?

If we don't make the top six, which is a load of sh**e anyway, we only have to play Celtic twice more.

We'll start to pick up points now, and improve GD.

United are six points behind us.

The 'mighty' Hearts have just lost 3 games in a row.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Could have been 15 if you count every shot on target as a goal...but we don't and it wasn't. We are an average, slightly above average maybe, team so getting pumped at Parkhead by Celtic is no shocker. Just shows where we are, and how far we have to go before we can call ourselves an established top 6 side with aspirations of top 3 or 4. We being the players and PH.

If you add up the goals, the glaring misses and the excellent saves that's about a dozen.

It must be one of the worst performances in the club's history.

Yes, but no team scores with all their efforts. Did we not have a couple? That makes it 12-2.

I've seen 1-8 v Celtic at Dens (1971), and 0-6 (1974). We were as soft then as we are now. A team with a lot of football and very little dig.

That score yesterday was anything Celtic wanted it to be. Every attack could easily have been a goal. There was absolutely nothing stopping them apart from Bain. It was basically like a training exercise, dribbling round cones and shooting at the keeper.

In 45 years I've seen some drubbings but only three could have been double figures. Hartley has been involved in two of those.

Yes, but no team scores with all their efforts. Did we not have a couple? That makes it 12-2.

I've seen 1-8 v Celtic at Dens (1971), and 0-6 (1974). We were as soft then as we are now. A team with a lot of football and very little dig.

It wasn't so much that they had lots of efforts. It was the fact they were passing through us at will. We were bamboozled by 1-2s and any kind of movement. We were slow, static and weak and if Celtic needed to score 12 I think they would have done.

Harkins had a really good effort from the free-kick so we could have got one.

I haven't seen it, so i doubt i can comment with any substance - but i very much doubt it was even one of the worst 10 performances in our history. Naturally everyone is hurting but it was 6...not 8, 9 or *** forgive double figures.

I wasn't at the game yesterday, but I did watch the live stream. 42 years watching Dundee, and that is up there as one of the worst performances I have seen. Celtic really could have scored double figures, we were abysmal all over the pitch. Not good viewing for anyone in Dark Blue.

Not wishing to doubt or argue with you, blythswood, or indeed any poster, but i think it may be an overreaction to believe that in 45 years you have seen only 3 potential double figure defeats AND 2 of those were under PH. On that basis, he is doing a sh**e job and should be sacked ASAP?

Adblock Detected