Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Mentality

GSD

By Bains comment on Deetv we were beaten before game started,as in "theyve got massive squad with massive budget" "9 out of 10 times you get nothing coming here" and the clincher "its a nothing game".With this sort of attitude is it any wonder we got hammered yesterday,we need to instill a winning any and every game mentality.Bain was our saviour from a record book drubbing,What was going through the rest of the teams heads ffs.Who's putting these thoughts in a young players head before a game ,the older players need to have a word with themselves I think #towel thrown on bus!!!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

A nothing game? If we'd lost 10 or 12 it would have been news around the world. Six was bad enough. Six was enough to ruin the weekend of the supporters and damage the club's reputation.

Absolutely disgraceful that we're going into games against Celtic with such a pathetic attitude. 

If we go into another big game with that same mentality and lose eight or nine, I think I'd want Hartley punted, regardless of where we are in the league.

If there is sh*t attitude in dressing room they need to have a clear air meeting to see where its coming from and get it stamped on.Where's the pride in the Club,pride in teammates and pride in one's self gone.Sunday league attitude,nose pickers not giving a sh*t spreads like wildfire through a side if you see older boys fannyin about.That goes for any team game.Sort it out!! :sick:

Ohhh dear....

Thats an "open mouth - insert foot" moment if there ever was one.

However, it speaks volumes about what was happening on the pitch.

I never thought I'd EVER hear a Dundee player describe ANY competetive game (pre-seasons aside) as *nothing* games.

Yeah... that's worrying. Because the inference is... PH knows this.

I find it very hard to believe theat Scott was allowed to just come out and say this, and that the interviews were not vetted/edited by whatever powers that be.

Because if Scott is saying this kind of *damning* statement off his own back.... the boy could be in a wee bit of bother.

Can't get my head around this one....

It's a worry that he's chosen that turn of phrase tbh. No doubt it will be put down to just a poor choice of words but it's more than likely to be indicative of what's been discussed amongst the squad.. No wonder the rest of Scottish football continues to be f**ked over by the ugly sisters with attitudes like that.

I wonder if Niall McGinn or Adam Rooney would be saying the same thing if they had just been gubbed at Septic Park?

That is shocking comments if true and complete kick in the face to anyone who paid good money to be at that game yesterday. If that is the players attitudes then it is no wonder that was almost our worst result in our history. Do the players also think that the home games against Celtic are a nothing game? If so then I'll take a discount on my season ticket and no bother turning up myself for it.

Yes they have a big budget and yes they will beat us 9 times out of 10 but I at least expect to give them a game and force them to play well to beat us. Celtic are no world beaters - they have shown that by their European performances. They have shipped goals in since they lost Denayer and its been so obvious from the games I've seen of them that if you get in their face they will make mistakes. Instead it appears we allowed them to have their easiest game since they played us there last year.

It is the manager's responsibility to make sure the players have belief that they can get a result and that clearly never happened. Was never a John Brown fan but there is absolutely no way that sort of performance would have happened under him.

I remember watching Celtic at the Nou Camp a couple of years ago when they came within a minute of getting a draw. Barcelona were in another league in terms of ability but the Celtic players played with pride and were superbly drilled.

We do not need a massive budget to show pride and be organised so I don't accept the management and players writing these games off and risking a record defeat.

Adblock Detected