Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

A Real Test Coming...

HK Blues

Saturday is going to be a real test of both PH's managerial skills and the players footballing skills. Up against a team possibly at the peak of their performance and confidence level after scoring 7, a "bogey" team for us to add another dimension. And us...possibly near the polar opposite after our Saturday debacle. At 4.45pm on Saturday we are going to have a pretty good idea of what PH is made of. As for what would be a good result- personally, after the initial few seconds/minutes disappointment of seeing us draw and not win, I usually take it as not good but not bad - exceptions made for certain games and those where we concede a last minute goal. So, I'd shrug my shoulders with a draw on Saturday but admit to some feeling of relief.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HK Blues ...... Nanae o' us ken whit Saturday is going tae bring.

But oor expectations cannae be any lower, than what we awe felt, as an immediate reaction, tae that embarrassing spectacle at Celtic Park.

I am no even sae sure RC's 7-0 spectacular win over Falkirk, is going to make much difference to the result in Saturday's game.

If they have any skill and pride at all, they are going to determinedly go out there at Dens to redeem theirselves.

Whatever the result (and I still think it could be a win) DFC show us some guts, fight, determination.

"C'mon the DEES" .Give us and yourselves back our pride.....FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.

Think this will be a great test for our team. I would suspect they have a comparable budget to ours and are already looking good for a top 6 finish. They appear to have a centre forward who is bang in form and Gardyne always seem to have a good game when playing us.

If we play like we know we can play then I'm sure we will give a good account of ourselves, If the same attitude and desire that we displayed on Sunday turns up then we will lose the game. PH tactics will be under scrutiny from the Dee fans no doubt.!!

All of county's 7 goals came from cross balls. We have to go 4-4-2 and make sure we prevent cross balls coming in. If they do then we have to be tight on their players. Mcpake and hopefully julen to play. I'd bring back Holt too.

Holt must play and Meggat as full back cover, hopefully Julien will be fit to start in place of konrod- If not I would go with Meggat and Mcpake. 

Adblock Detected