Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dfcss Resignation

Ivan Drago

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Has he officially gone?

I will be honest with you, I really don't know. I think the fact that there have been no word regarding this and DFCSS speaks volumes about what is happening there. I could be wrong and they could just be keeping quiet until they figure out what to do next and if that is the case, then someone should at least say the lights are still on and we are still here.

I don't really follow the never ending DFC politics that closely but it was another strange chapter of many that he posted on here that he was stepping down after the Hearts game and would post up his reasons for stepping aside after that but then never said another word on the matter.

Colin still signs in here now and then, no doubt he will see this and hopefully spur him on to say something regarding this whole situation.

Not having a dig at the guy either if he reads this.

As discussed on here before, circumstances may have changed to make it better to say nothing. Who knows.

I never read it that way.

The only person who can really say where he stands in the DFCSS is Colin right now. If something is preventing him from speaking at this time, then fair enough, as long as those reason see the light of day later. Not saying that there is anything going on.

Adblock Detected