Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Scotland Vs Japan 2.30Pm S.t.v.

Gedee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I'm watching it, I've gone from being rugby daft to not caring about it but I'll give it a go, if its not floating my boat there's plenty chores I can be doing, Mrs Root is a slave driver.  :whip:

lol Scott will be annoyed that he will miss this (Big Rugby fan that he is). Personally myself, never been a fan of the oval ball myself.

Scotland is leading through penalties 12-7 at half time. I am no expert, but for me, neither team is really sparkling.

I'm sure I heard a commentator's response when asked to whether the Japanese Coach would go again for an attacking game, he said, he asked the Coach pre-game the same question, and he replied along the lines ........  "He lets the players decide on what tactics to employ" ?

No sure what that meant. Although when it appeared they had easy penalty opportunities, they went for the more difficult try and conversion !!

(Think maybe eh am becoming a wee bit o' an expert here efter awe) :lol2:

We really are hopeless at rugby these days. Not a single Six Nations championship this century and four wooden spoons. Given that we're one of the few countries who take the sport seriously you'd think we'd be half-decent.

Not looking too shabby just now Cobra!!

Surely on form like this we will be installed as tournament favourites?

Defended brilliantly and took their chances when they came along

Wish the Dees would do that

Weel deesforever ..

ehm sure like me, you could feel and see, the pride, the determination, the emotion and the "we can (and will) do this" attitude.

So how do we instill this same attitude into the fitba team we  call ....... "The Dark Blues" ?

Anyway a Huge Well Done to the Scottish Rugby Lads.

Love yir fight and determination.

Lessons learned.

Adblock Detected