Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Tomorrow

valleyboy

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I think a draw is acceptable. It's not a great result but it's acceptable.

Ross County are above us in the league and their only loss in the last eight games was to a flying Hearts team.

I honestly don't think we're good enough for top four which means we're effectively playing for top six, and a draw against an in-form County won't do us any harm.

Can't actually see anything other than a 1-1 for this.

Will be pleased with nothing less than 3 points. That is the attitude the players have to be taking.  If with 5 minutes to go its 0-0 I would be disappointed if we weren't pushing for a winner.

When you take out Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts there isn't a lot between the other sides. That makes victories in our home games vital if we want to do well.

I think a draw is acceptable. It's not a great result but it's acceptable.

Ross County are above us in the league and their only loss in the last eight games was to a flying Hearts team.

I honestly don't think we're good enough for top four which means we're effectively playing for top six, and a draw against an in-form County won't do us any harm.

Can't actually see anything other than a 1-1 for this.

I think we'll find out tomorrow if we are a team capable of finishing in the top four..

Win well and we'll be moving in the right direction with positivity on tap.

Any sort of defeat and serious questions will be being asked..

Draw - just meh!! Draws should be banned.

I think we'll find out tomorrow if we are a team capable of finishing in the top four..

Win well and we'll be moving in the right direction with positivity on tap.

Any sort of defeat and serious questions will be being asked..

Draw - just meh!! Draws should be banned.

Agree with that Boba. A draw would do nothing for me but we need to stop the rot after Parkhead. An "unacceptable" result suggests the players should be booed off and I wouldn't want to see that if we pick up a point.

I honestly think we are good enough for top four tbh with our full squad available I don't see any reason why we can't compete at the higher end of the league. Aside from Celtic, aberdeen and maybe hearts? (Hearts, who aren't actually that great as has been proven recently in the league, we were also dominating them first half at dens but ultimately fell apart) no one else scares me to saying that they are far superior to us.

Get Loy and Hemmings up top again with Stewart in the free roaming role and see how we fare.. Long shot I ken due to our unreal injury record :/ our attitude in the bigger games have to change though if we want to stay near the upper parts of the league. Home form really needs improving too IMO however eh want a win the morn and would be dissapointed, no raging but a bit meh about a point, considering we're the home team and need to be putting teams on the back foot fae the start!

Edited by Derrygunner

Massive game.

I know some folk want to turn a blind eye and excuse our relatively dismal form since March ish but the fact is we desperately need to start entertaining the paying punters. Even on our good runs last year our home form was patchy. We need to improve that

Ross County are in form but they are also a team we really should be beating.

A lot will be decided before a ball is kicked in terms of tactics IMO.

Adblock Detected