Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

County

Derrygunner

Watching highlights of their game against Falkirk on YouTube earlier and noticed as someone else on here pointed out on another thread that 6 out of their 7 goals they scored came from crosses into the oppositions box and they have a couple of players who like to get to the byline and hit it in early.

That's something we've struggled with this season IMO letting the winger get the balls into the box far too easily, so whoever is playing in the fullback positions will have to be aware of that danger straight away and be able to cut out the threat of that as much as possible.. (Easier said than done a ken) we've seen Holt get done a few times by tricky wingers like Hayes, O Halloran ect.. this season already at dens so if it's him that starts the morn, which I'm hoping for tbh cause I like the look of him as a player so far, then I hope he puts in a solid performance and proves some of the early doubters of him wrong!

Anyway mon the dee the morn, make up for last weeks horror show with a real gutsy strong home performance against a tough opponent and prove this team can has what it takes to achieve higher than just mid table. I know it'll take more than just the morn to show that but it's a start anyway!

DDYB 💙

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching highlights of their game against Falkirk on YouTube earlier and noticed as someone else on here pointed out on another thread that 6 out of their 7 goals they scored came from crosses into the oppositions box and they have a couple of players who like to get to the byline and hit it in early.

That's something we've struggled with this season IMO letting the winger get the balls into the box far too easily, so whoever is playing in the fullback positions will have to be aware of that danger straight away and be able to cut out the threat of that as much as possible.. (Easier said than done a ken) we've seen Holt get done a few times by tricky wingers like Hayes, O Halloran ect.. this season already at dens so if it's him that starts the morn, which I'm hoping for tbh cause I like the look of him as a player so far, then I hope he puts in a solid performance and proves some of the early doubters of him wrong!

Anyway mon the dee the morn, make up for last weeks horror show with a real gutsy strong home performance against a tough opponent and prove this team can has what it takes to achieve higher than just mid table. I know it'll take more than just the morn to show that but it's a start anyway!

DDYB

Hi Derrygunner ......

It has been said PH, after the game at Celtic Park, did NOT show his understandable anger, by screaming, shouting and berating his players performance. I am not saying whether that was right or wong, but I guess it does tell us something of his style of managment (and the man) if he managed to contain himself.

He did however make sure they saw a full video of their game. And I would think he would spend a great deal of time going over their abysmal performances.

At the same time I hope he went thoroughly through Ross County's style of play and pointed out where their goals have came from (as highlighted by yourself) .... and has a plan to counteract this. Surely tomorrow DFC will up their game. One game at a time.  But let's do it tomorrow.   I think we will :)

Adblock Detected