Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Black Watch Strip

Abdul Latif

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Looks much better in person.

In spite of everything I said I just bought one an all.

Still think the Kilmac sponsor should have been taken off tho.

Your words: "Trainwreck! Not what I was expecting at all. A full black watch strip with white shorts with black watch stripe down the side and white socks would have been superb"

Good on you for getting one Abdul!  :happyyes: 

The whole idea of acknowledging the Black Watch (and all those who died) with a commerative strip was to be commended.

But I am still not sure they managed to do that with that strip. A strip o' Black Watch Tartan ? (maybe jist a personal feeling)

Plus the massive Black Watch badge and the red colour being a Black Watch colour. The whole thing about the design of the strip was expalined in detail in the match programme on Saturday.

In fact the whole programme was superb and a credit to the club. Great articles, great design and a fitting part of the commemorations. Hats off to editor Tommy Young and Kenny Ross who I assume wrote all the historical bits.

Definitely a collectors item

I wasn't sure about the shirt when I initially saw the photo, but when I saw it in the shop I was impressed and bought one.

My grandad was in the Black Watch and also played a season for Dundee in 1917-18 so I was very proud of our efforts on Saturday.

Well done to the club

Edited by Dee_Dee

Adblock Detected