Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Aftermath: Dundee V Ross County

Riodee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Happy with the point given that we were two down.

Defensive problems are nothing new. We've conceded more than any other team since the opening day of the season (17 in 8 games). Maybe if we can get the same back four playing every week things might improve.

Great reaction from the players second half although the ref did us a favour with the red card and penalty. Not sure if either were deserved.

Loy was superb. As was Calder at times. Cracking finish from Stewart and great work from McGinn to set up the equaliser.

Glad to get this game out the road. Motherwell next and I fancy us to win that.

There's more to it than the "game of two halves" cliche..

We simply were not in it at 11 v 11 and the goals we gave away were awful yet again.

Chuffed to fight back and get a draw but ultimately disappointed in our first half performance and the fact we couldn't go on to get a winner with an extra man at 3-3 for so long.

PH clearly needs help with getting the best out of our defenders.. We cannot defend and we'll get nowhere until we learn how to.

We must stop opposition players running almost the full length of the park unchallenged. (Jackson Irvine at their 1st goal)

We will never stop losing cheap goals unless we can cut down the number of crosses into our box.

Guys around me were complaining that we were yet again bullied by the opposition. We were to an extent, but when the officials seem to let Ross County away with several heavy challenges at a time when we were penalised every time a Ross County player went to ground, it's easy to see why some players seem reluctant to get stuck in.

Finally, when are we going to get a half decent referee at Dens?  Thomson's refusal to give a spot kick when Stewart was crudely brought down beggared belief. It was either a penalty or he thought Stewart dived? I doubt it will even feature in the highlights on Sportscene tomorrow.

Bain and the defence need to have a look at themselves in regards to the first two goals. Thought we played pretty well overall and we looked much more threatening than we have done recently. Julen looks shaky and McPake is a bit of a bombscare. Konrad for me is our best CH tbh and even he likes to flog them from time to time.

Lost bad goals but were very good overall.

Certainly a threat with two wide men and two up front. Hopefully push on now with 3 very winnable games coming up.

Apart from three chronically bad bits of defending I thought we were decent in the first half and excellent in the 2nd half.  Deserved penalty and sending off  - only problem with me was that useless stand side lino didn't appear to flag for it.  McPake and Thomson weren't there usual dominant-selves but no one was shyte imo.  Calder looked excellent and along with Stewart was my MOTM.  Good fight back and good entertainment.

First half was a strange one, first 25 were decent but the final 15 were awful, no fight after it went 3-1 with some shambolic defending tae go with it. How fucking gardyne scored a header is beyond me.. Unreal stuff.

Second half after the sending off was vastly improved with Calder driving at their left back, was great to watch someone actually take on their man! Loy took his goal very well.

Overall gutted not to have won it at the end. However happy we fought back and claimed a point off a team in form.

Adblock Detected