Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

I'm Away To Book Up Hospo

Ivan Drago

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Trust me, I've tried it on a few occasions and to say they are a bit mean on the drinks top ups is an understatement.  Know what you are saying though - there were a few candidates for MOTM before McGinn ( who wasn't shyte by any means).

btw - did you find it entertaining today?

Yeah a good entertaining match as we were laying siege to the goal.

Had they not had the man sent off I don't think I would have found it quite so entertaining.

Agreed re the entertainment.  As for the man being sent off - maybe yes, maybe not.  The balance of probabilities is maybe in your favour though.

Trust me, I've tried it on a few occasions and to say they are a bit mean on the drinks top ups is an understatement.  Know what you are saying though - there were a few candidates for MOTM before McGinn ( who wasn't shyte by any means).

btw - did you find it entertaining today?

I found the exact opposite, never dry and the boy was available straight away whenever we needed him. Superb day out I thought.

We had a table of 6 and due to limited time after the match you are asked to order your drinks at H/T for after the game. We were pished, and very greedy, and I wrote down 2 bottles of red, a bottle of white, 12 beers & 6 single malts. All to be drunk in a bit over an hour after the game. IMO someone would have been well within their rights to refuse that ridiculous order and ask to cut it back but when we came in it was all there and waiting.

We finished the lot bar a splash of red by the way - I would get a fellow poster on here to verify the story but I highly doubt they will remember it based on the fall into the table and onto the floor at the first pub we went to after the hospitality. Taxi!

I found the exact opposite, never dry and the boy was available straight away whenever we needed him. Superb day out I thought.

We had a table of 6 and due to limited time after the match you are asked to order your drinks at H/T for after the game. We were pished, and very greedy, and I wrote down 2 bottles of red, a bottle of white, 12 beers & 6 single malts. All to be drunk in a bit over an hour after the game. IMO someone would have been well within their rights to refuse that ridiculous order and ask to cut it back but when we came in it was all there and waiting.

We finished the lot bar a splash of red by the way - I would get a fellow poster on here to verify the story but I highly doubt they will remember it based on the fall into the table and onto the floor at the first pub we went to after the hospitality. Taxi!

Weel Deefiant ..... As eh wis trying tae indicate in my post away further back aboot AA and Alcoholism, alcohol is fine, if taken in moderation.

It looks like you have got this business awe sussed oot. 

It's awe aboot kennin' when tae stop !!   When ye find yirsel landing on the flair, jist aboot reaching oblivion, that's a guid indicator :lol2:

Eh'm no lecturing Dee', jist haein a bit o fun. Mind no as muich fun as you seemed tae hae ;) 

Tak Care Now  :) 

Weel Deefiant ..... As eh wis trying tae indicate in my post away further back aboot AA and Alcoholism, alcohol is fine, if taken in moderation.

It looks like you have got this business awe sussed oot. 

It's awe aboot kennin' when tae stop !!   When ye find yirsel landing on the flair, jist aboot reaching oblivion, that's a guid indicator :lol2:

Eh'm no lecturing Dee', jist haein a bit o fun. Mind no as muich fun as you seemed tae hae ;)

Tak Care Now  :)

Points taken - it should be noted it wasn't me who hit the floor - indeed I stayed out until 3AM at the dancing. That's not to say I am immune from the effects of excess alcohol as anyone who saw me after Kille away will testify.....

Points taken - it should be noted it wasn't me who hit the floor - indeed I stayed out until 3AM at the dancing. That's not to say I am immune from the effects of excess alcohol as anyone who saw me after Kille away will testify.....

Hi Dee' ..... Kent it wisnae you (jist gieing mehsel a wee bit poetic licence tae try tae mak me post mair interesting) .... and a wee bit funny :)

Mind, that wis a might quick response. Guid tae see you are now seeing the errors of your ways and are still sober at 2.12pm. :)

Ye dinnae want ta end up like chomp .....eh think he is weel doon than slippery slope. He'wis a fine lad tae ;)

Hi Dee' ..... Kent it wisnae you (jist gieing mehsel a wee bit poetic licence tae try tae mak me post mair interesting) .... and a wee bit funny :)

Mind, that wis a might quick response. Guid tae see you are now seeing the errors of your ways and are still sober at 2.12pm. :)

Ye dinnae want ta end up like chomp .....eh think he is weel doon than slippery slope. He'wis a fine lad tae ;)

I'm sure I've no idea what you're talking about.......

20-of-the-funniest-photos-of-drunk-peopl

I can get a quick response away cos I've not got much on - just sitting in the boozer on my own with a pint :P

I can get a quick response away cos I've not got much on - just sitting in the boozer on my own with a pint :P

Weel done Deefiant ........ Very droll stuff.  Jist watch awe this posting, disnae gie ye the Big Drooth.

Awe that daft stuff aside  ....... Thank goodness for posters, that dinnae tak theirselves too seriously.

There cannae be much wrang wi' any o' us if we can still laugh at oorselves (even you as weel chomp)

Look efter yirselves lads :D

Adblock Detected