Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Nick Ross

Mid Dee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Think he`s awrite.
He`s another nice wee passers o the baw much like KT - he`s never gonna take a game by the scruff o the neck - we dont have any midfielder that can do that.

We dont have a midfielder who will take a risk - there quite happy looking fancy wi daft passes that do F all.

Id like to see more of Dylan , he looks a raw player.

On the subject of midfield - next season i hope to see midfield ripped apart by letting everyone go bar Dylan

I've liked what I've seen of him so far. He does drift out of games though and it's almost like he's not playing at times. Definitely not a battling type like jim mac was but a much better ball player. He was playing a lot of clever reverse balls early in the season and causing defences problems but seems a bit deeper recently not affecting the game as much.

He's a very good player but a bit powderpuff for a central midfielder in this league. I prefer McGowan against more physical sides.

Mcgowan does f all anaw cobra.

Just runs around daft screaming like something out 1 flew over the cukoos nest.

Would love a controlled strong big centre mid - a Viera we need in the middle with direct aggresive pace at each side - i understand we`ll no get that under PH but ive a feeling that PH wont be here next season

Mcgowan does f all anaw cobra.

Just runs around daft screaming like something out 1 flew over the cukoos nest.

Would love a controlled strong big centre mid - a Viera we need in the middle with direct aggresive pace at each side - i understand we`ll no get that under PH but ive a feeling that PH wont be here next season

Yeah, cause Viera type midfielders are readily available in Scotland!

Adblock Detected