Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Sportscene (Again)

CW 90+3 02/05/16

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

They NEVER mention Dundee,its pathetic really.

A minute telling us the penalty we got wasn't a penalty including an excuse that they didn't think the ref could see it so he shouldn't have gave it then a minute on how good the long hair Ross County player is.

0 (ZERO) seconds mentioning Dundee FC, any of our 3 goals, any incidents or anything to do with us.

Genuinely stunned.

What's wrong PRD?

Our last 4 games Frank (County, Celtic, Thistle and Aberdeen) they haven't said a word about us in the summary after the game and have talked the opposition up to high heaven.

I get it against Celtic with a 6-0 defeat. I get it against Aberdeen with a 2-0 defeat.

I am lost for words when they did it with our win over Partick the other week and even more so tonight when they have completely blanked mentioning us, the home team who came back to draw 3-3 and could have talked about the 3 goals, pen not giving, Calders performance and so on. Nothing. Unbelievable.

Adblock Detected