Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Healey In For Hemmings...

eyeothedug

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Disagree.. Hemmings has been one of our most consistent performers and has already bagged a few goals. Maybe he's knackered because he's been chasing Lost causes by himself upfront every game?

Don't think he's looked out of place up against premiership defences at all and I believe he'll score even more playing alongside Loy and if we get our tactics / formation right.

Disagree.. Hemmings has been one of our most consistent performers and has already bagged a few goals. Maybe he's knackered because he's been chasing Lost causes by himself upfront every game?

Don't think he's looked out of place up against premiership defences at all and I believe he'll score even more playing alongside Loy and if we get our tactics / formation right.

Agree with this, had a lot to do so far this season mostly operating up front on his own but certainly hasn't looked out of his depth.

Fair enough but he's not exactly scoring a lot. Loy seems much sharper. I've seen Thomson shouting at Hemmings quite a bit about positioning.

I think we should start with Loy and Healey up front. Hemmings isn't scoring and I don't think he is quite Prem level. Positional awareness isn't brilliant.

Here's hoping Healey goes on to be something special eyeothedug ..... I think given a few weeks we might be well be spoiled for choice in the forward line.

But I do have a real feel for Hemmings, I think he is soon going to be among the goals. As Deeranged points out he has been up front too long on his own.

Adblock Detected