Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Best Dee Comebacks

Cobra

Last weekend saw us come from two goals behind for the second time in eight games. Quite remarkable as we hadn't done that for 180 games up until the derby. A 2-2 draw at Falkirk in 2011 was the last time we recovered from two down before this season. Irvine and Fozzy got the goals that day.

What great comebacks do you remember?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me the 4-4 game away to Hibs. After leading 1-0 early on we found ourselves 4-1 down after 50 minutes. We then scored 3 goals including a last minute equalizer by Jonny Hernandez.

Pretty sure we were 2-0 & 3-2 down to Utd in the 80s before winning 4-3 at Dens.

In Morten Weighort's debut game I think it was 4-4. 

I think we were i-0 up thru Morten then we had Mathers(?) sent off and wee Duncan Campbell went in goal to everyone's surprise! I think we went 1-4 down and then had a brilliant fightback to 4-4.

Could be wrong but happy to be corrected.

We were actually only 4-2 down - when we scored the equaliser we were down to nine men - can't remember who but one of our defenders went off injured just before our fourth goal

We were 2-0 down to Airdrie with nine men in the same season and also fought back for a 2-2 draw

What about the Cup game at the Sticklebrick, when we came back to make it 2-2

It was the game when Tam Carson was in the goal and it pished down all night

What a night that was!!!!!....Im sure it was a Monday night replay??- Graham Harveys 2 goals (he scored a 3rd which was ruled offside)

I started watching the match from the top of the seggie and ended up near the bottom !!

I also recorded the radio commentary that night and the noise from our fans was immense!

Sadly this tape went missing !!- Gutted!

I was behind the goal at the cup derby replay. It was teaming relentlessly with rain that night and I was off school for 2 weeks after with bronchitis. Yeah Harvey scored 2 and 1 ruled out. Sure Tommy Coyne had 1 disallowed in the 1st game at Dens that ended 0-0. The 2nd replay at Dens we were papped out 3-0.

Adblock Detected