Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Battle Of The Loos Strip - Fastest Ever Seller

Ludo*1

It was announced earlier in the season that our new home strip and the way it was teased out led to it becoming our biggest ever seller in terms of replica strips - well it's now been beaten by our BotL strip and it's resulted in us giving £3,150 to The Black Watch Association.

Link.

Whether you liked any of our strips this season or not, the way they've been handled in terms of the build up and hype for them has been fantastic. We must have a good commercial manager at the club these days!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

It was announced earlier in the season that our new home strip and the way it was teased out led to it becoming our biggest ever seller in terms of replica strips - well it's now been beaten by our BotL strip and it's resulted in us giving £3,150 to The Black Watch Association.

Link.

Whether you liked any of our strips this season or not, the way they've been handled in terms of the build up and hype for them has been fantastic. We must have a good commercial manager at the club these days!

Fastest selling or top selling?

Tbh as it was a one off shirt released at short notice was it not always going to be our quickest seller?

What would be more interesting is how they gauged demand. If they are left with a load now then they've overproduced as very few will buy now

We've released more than a few limited edition kits at short notice. Don't see why you're trying to underplay the fantastic achievement in which the club has raised over £3,150 for a worthwhile cause through a great launch (Opinion on the actual strip aside) and a great uptake.

We've released more than a few limited edition kits at short notice. Don't see why you're trying to underplay the fantastic achievement in which the club has raised over £3,150 for a worthwhile cause through a great launch (Opinion on the actual strip aside) and a great uptake.

Not trying to down play it at all. For what it's worth I think for kit launches/season tix etc we are night and day ahead of where we have been.

Just saying that if you release a one off limited strip on a Thursday that's only for use that Saturday I would expect them to fly off the shelves in that period so it's obviously going to sell faster than a standard kit. The added symbolism of the shirt will also have aided these sales I acknowledge

Ivan Drago, on 02 Oct 2015 - 11:18 AM, said:

Not trying to down play it at all. For what it's worth I think for kit launches/season tix etc we are night and day ahead of where we have been.

Just saying that if you release a one off limited strip on a Thursday that's only for use that Saturday I would expect them to fly off the shelves in that period so it's obviously going to sell faster than a standard kit. The added symbolism of the shirt will also have aided these sales I acknowledge

Always a glass half full guy Ivan!

Adblock Detected