Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

If Football Stopped Tomorrow .....what Other Sport .... ?

What other sport would you take part in, take an interest in, simply watch if there was no more football ?

Doesn't necessarily have to be a "contact sport" ....But I think we all suffer a bit during the close season.

Imagine if there wis nae fitba ever !! There is a huge list o' other sports, past-times activities and hobbies.

But I'm no sure there is a substitute  for the Team and Club all of us on here follow. However any ideas ?

RUGBY, BOXING, RACING, GOLF, DARTS, CRICKET, FISHING, AMERICAN FOOTBALL, SHINTY, SEX....

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

What other sport would you take part in, take an interest in, simply watch if there was no more football ?

Doesn't necessarily have to be a "contact sport" ....But I think we all suffer a bit during the close season.

Imagine if there wis nae fitba ever !! There is a huge list o' other sports, past-times activities and hobbies.

But I'm no sure there is a substitute  for the Team and Club all of us on here follow. However any ideas ?

RUGBY, BOXING, RACING, GOLF, DARTS, CRICKET, FISHING, AMERICAN FOOTBALL, SHINTY, SEX....

I'm pretty exclusively football now, watching that is. I don't really have much interest in any other sports, I tried the sex thing once, I couldn't sit down for ages afterwards. #doingitwrong  :o​ 

2 sports that bore the tits aff me , Basketball and Tennis.

the ball goes back and forth ad infinitum for hours.

happy to watch Cricket , Rugby League , Ice Hockey , Darts has got upmarket and interesting.

I thought sex is what you put tatties in ? :unsure:

Edited by Canberra

I'm pretty exclusively football now, watching that is. I don't really have much interest in any other sports, I tried the sex thing once, I couldn't sit down for ages afterwards. #doingitwrong  :o​ 

Jings chomp you're worse than me ....coming awa wi stuff like that ....Funny tho' :lol2:

Are you no an ex-navy man ? Thought you men o' the sea were experts at that kind o thing. :huh:

2 sports that bore the tits aff me , Basketball and Tennis.

the ball goes back and forth ad infinitum for hours.

happy to watch Cricket , Rugby League , Ice Hockey , Darts has got upmarket and interesting.

I thought sex is what you put tatties in ? :unsure:

Cricket is without doubt, for me, the most boring game on earth Canberra .... Yet Tennis is fine (maybe even great)

Regarding "sex is something you put tatties in" .... Mighty funny that. Unless of coorse it has some other meaning.

Whar I am, the tattie growin' fermers look reasonably normal tae me, 'cept for the ains that keep ain or twa, pet sheep"

Any ither "strange sex happenings or experiences" you wid hae tae check oot wi chomp.

Dinnae thing I'd like tae spend too much time on meh own wi him in a dark room SCARY  :huh: 

I dunno if I'd haul myself into the outside world for too much, but Rugby - probably.

TV? Well... unless there's a compelling reason to watch it (Scottish interest) then I probably wouldn't.

( Scottish interest ) Should be ashamed o' yirsel' Joe. That's just blatant bias that is !!

Mind I'd even force mehsel tae watch cricket if Scotland wis involved....nah maybe no !!

Jings chomp you're worse than me ....coming awa wi stuff like that ....Funny tho' :lol2:

Are you no an ex-navy man ? Thought you men o' the sea were experts at that kind o thing. :huh:

You don't want to listen to gossip Gedee, a couple of my 'heterosexually challenged' mates in the Navy reckoned it was more rife in the Marines (technically part of the Navy) and the Army, all the macho stuff, grrrr. Its just us poor Jolly Jack Tar's that got a reputation for it. Another piece of gossip labelled us 'skates' but that's a different story.  :lol2:

Adblock Detected