Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Scott Robertson

Cobra

Scott Robertson  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take Robertson back at Dens?

• Yes, he'd improve the team
    • Judas GTF

I see Raith are trying to put a deal together to offer Robertson after his move to Romania didn't work out. Just wondering if folk would entertain the idea of Hartley making a move (if we can afford it) to improve options for our injury-prone midfield or whether he's burned his bridges at Dens.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

A supposed Dee, our captain, who signed for the filth, deliberately waiting till he was old enough so we didn't get a fee, when the club needed money most.

I couldn't give a sh*t if he had a better scoring record than Ronaldo, I'd rather eat dog sh*t from a Lindley's portacabin watching us in the Junior North East league than have that shiteheap anywhere near Dens. Pished his career away. Get it right up him.

Adblock Detected