Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Rate The Ref: Don Robertson (Vs. Motherwell 03 Oct 2015)

TheDarkBlues

Rate The Ref: Don Robertson  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Rate The Ref: Don Robertson (Vs. Motherwell 03 Oct 2015)

• Totally Biased to the point of wearing an opposition shirt
    • Totally and utterly JUST SHOCKING!!!
    • Had a bad day
    • Poor
    • Average and fair
    • Very Good
    • Got it spot on today!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Thought he was sh**e tbh, should have given us far more protection with wells thuggery they only had 2 or 3 bookings out of 19 phucking fouls? And it resulted in two of our players getting bad injuries cause they were allowed to do what they wanted tae us with limited punishment. Shocking stuff.. Every week it's happening as well.

The challenge on Stewart was terrible. The Motherwell lad was never winning that ball and he waited until the ball had gone before taking Stewart out.

IMO it was red card but I'm not sure the ref really saw it.

The same player then went through Loy in the second half after a shot at goal and Lasley went through McGinn late too.

It's the same every week so I cant say I'm surprised that yet another team gets away with booting us all over the place.

The poll for rating the ref just needs one choice each week - DIABOLICAL.

First half was just unbelievably pish. The tackle on Stewart was a red and he let Motherwell away with murder in the first 20 minutes. Then Konrad makes one tackle and gets booked. Second half again let things go left right and centre.

Their number 16 centre half should have been booked In the first 5 mins for cynically fouling Kane as he burst through.

He got booked for the same again later on (on loy this time) and every time he jumped he had hemmings in the rear naked choke hold.

Ref let them away with murder.

That said we need to stand up and be counted and were too easily bullied 1st half. Good improvement in that respect in the 2nd.

Edited by Deefiant

First half was just unbelievably pish. The tackle on Stewart was a red and he let Motherwell away with murder in the first 20 minutes. Then Konrad makes one tackle and gets booked. Second half again let things go left right and centre.

After completely disagreeing on the ref last week Rivers, I completely agree with you this.

Pish and why it's OK for lads to simply kick good footballers in this country, I've no idea. He let them off with murder for the first twenty, then books a boy for a diabolical tackle and gives Konrad the same punishment for a nudge. Pathetic.

They successfully targeted our most creative player and took him out the game. Absolute joke that Moult stayed on the park.

Totally agree Cobra, I said the same thing, to my mates, it was obvious, what they were up to, everyone

seemed to see it, apart from the ref, just NO PROTECTION, from that pr**k of a Ref.

Adblock Detected