Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Dundee 2 - 1 Motherwell (03 Oct 2015)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Missed this game due to work but heard Konrad was MotM. Cracking news. As I say I think he's our best CH and hopefully there was encouraging signs regarding a partnership between Konrad and Julen as they both seem to have the traits the other one doesn't if that makes sense.

Worrying that there was 2 injuries to important players and when I seen the updates and seen that we had resorted to bringing on Jesse Curran, I thought we were in trouble. Fantastic win. How did Curran do by the way?

Missed this game due to work but heard Konrad was MotM. Cracking news. As I say I think he's our best CH and hopefully there was encouraging signs regarding a partnership between Konrad and Julen as they both seem to have the traits the other one doesn't if that makes sense.

Worrying that there was 2 injuries to important players and when I seen the updates and seen that we had resorted to bringing on Jesse Curran, I thought we were in trouble. Fantastic win. How did Curran do by the way?

To be honest, I was surprised that he got it. Personally would have given it to Nick Ross.

He didn't look out of place when he came on, and played some really nice touches.

Good to get a win at home. Agree that Konrad's MOTM was baffling. Might be wrong but thought he played a part in Motherwell's goal just seconds after MOTM was announced. For me it should have been Paul McGinn. Thought he was excellent.

Injuries are a worry. Thankfully the international break has come at the right time.

Oh and what a difference Loy makes. A proper goal scoring striker.

Curran looked very good on the ball and you can tell that could tell pretty easily that he's an actual footballer. Initially, he seemed pretty nervous in possession but pulled off a very good turn which seemed to boost his confidence. In the last few minutes as we were holding on, the nerves grew back and he was a bit more panicked on the ball.

Think he'll grow with a bit of game time but is probably not going to be used to the physicality when we play the big sides.

Agree that Konrad's MOTM was baffling. Might be wrong but thought he played a part in Motherwell's goal just seconds after MOTM was announced.

That's what I thought too but I'd need to watch it back. I actually made a joke about how he would make a big blunder the second he was announced and it come true instantly.

I thought it was a nailed on 0-0 until a bit of magic from Loy. What a brilliant signing he has turned out to be.

Really impressed with the young Aussie Curran. Thought he had a great debut. As others have said McGinn was excellent.

Motherwell are fairly solid at the back so delighted to get three points given our injury problems.

United dropping to the bottom ten points behind the mighty Dee after another Carlsberg Saturday makes the day even better.

Comfortable win, never looked in danger of losing a goal for the majority of that second half.

Ainsworth was causing us problems on the right, luckily he went off just after Stewart was forced off. To be honest nothing really happened of note in that first half - good points were the delivery of Harkins when he first appeared and the composure of Curren. Curren fell out the game a bit as it progressed, but overall he looks like a player with potential.

In the second half we played much more fluently. McGinn was brilliant and Calder started to come more into the game. Brilliant finish from Loy and a really clever goal from Holt.

We were the much better team which was good to see without Thomson or Stewart on the pitch. We looked better than Ross County last week aswell, despite defensive lapses. We've reached the run of fixtures that were always more favourable to us and we're sitting 2 points off Hearts in third - good going i'd say. Things made even better with Uniteds demise.

Or team baffle me.

I can't understand why we struggled for 45 minutes even allowing for Motherwell's brutality.

Thought Hemmings worked his socks off today, despite the usual crap service from midfield, Loy uses the ball well and proves he can score goals in this league.

Calder should be allowed to stay out wide, Hartley had him playing out of position.

Spiritof62, on 03 Oct 2015 - 5:57 PM, said:

Or team baffle me.

I can't understand why we struggled for 45 minutes even allowing for Motherwell's brutality.

Thought Hemmings worked his socks off today, despite the usual crap service from midfield, Loy uses the ball well and proves he can score goals in this league.

Calder should be allowed to stay out wide, Hartley had him playing out of position.

He's meant to be a CM by trade - that said, he was mainly playing as a LB for Villa!

Adblock Detected