Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hartley In The Press

Mr Gandosaur

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear PH has commented on the treatment of our players.

Will they take notice ? Unless you are one of the big two from the west, it is probably unlikely they will.

That said, the fact PH does not mouth off, after every game, might mean, they give his comments some credibility......and do something.

Yep happy with this, like Gedee said, as PH is usually tight lipped compared to most, hopefully we get something from it

We wouldn't know if we're going to benefit from it really, the Refs aren't going to put a statement out saying they've decided to crack down on tackles on 'flair' players over others, even if they did have such a policy. I hope there's more interaction between managers and Refs going on behind closed doors, if there is, its a slow process, we've seen plenty teams who like the 'hammer thrower' approach.  :(

As much as I want some protection for our best forward, you have got to understand opposition tactics. When we played united when they had the lady boy in their team, I bet nearly all dundee fans wanted him to be on the end of a heavy tackle in the first 15 mins to try to disrupt his game. When you've got good players, they will be subject to some heavy tackles no matter what Hartley says I'm afraid.

Adblock Detected