Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Do You Have Dab Mates?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Gloating. I love a good gloat in situations like this. Can it get any worse? Of course it can and lets hope it does.

A basket case of a club that was being held up as the example of a provincial, well run club less than 12 months ago.

tum te tum, or whatever.

Half of my family are dabs on my mums side.. I'm fucking loving it 😂😂 my granda never has a bad word to say about us so not so much a laugh at him but my uncles ect.. Are a different story always telling me when I was younger that I chose the wrong side and my reply was always 'nah there's something seriously wrong with your lot, to the core, nae thanks' glad my old man brought me up right to support the right side of the city!

Got loads of good pals that are DAB's - most of them don't actually go along to games though (Derbies and cup semi's / finals apart of course).

Never stopped them commenting on our predicaments. In my experience they are generally not "football people". They can tell you when they won the league, they can tell you the name of the most popular players but start talking tactics or trying to compare Dundee players to DABs and they start getting a bit lost.

I can only really think of 1 of them I can have a decent football discussion with (laced with obligatory swipes at each other of course) and he is, in his own words, "heartbroken" at the minute - the rest of them seem to think it's a matter of time until they pick up and finish above us.

One thing I will say is that I always turn up in the boozer after a derby (if we have arranged it) and take my medicine - the 3-1 game and the 2-2 game none of them showed up. I liked that more than anything else.

We also have a WhatsApp group of Dees and DABs and the first reply from a DAB since Saturday came in this morning at 10AM - they really are bad at dealing with failure.

Adblock Detected