Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

World Cup Rugby Scotland Vs Samoa Game Onsaturday.

Let's hope this week turns oot tae be a real guid week for Scotland. Starting wi Scotland's Football Team tomorrow.

But, with my growing attraction and interest in rugby, (Scottish Rugby Team) I'm hoping they also can do their stuff.

Don't know how the Bookies price these games, but I would think Scotland will be Strong Favs. to turn over Samoa.

Mind that said, I'm sure you could have had any price you wanted, for a Japan win over South Africa. So we' ll see.

THREE "Dark Blue Wins" wid be grand, over the next ten days or so. Scotland (Fitba & Rugby) DFC over Accies :)

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Will be our A team we field, best available players for the positions unlike game against SA. Expect us to win it by 10 to12 points, as can't see Samoa holding their discipline as game goes on. Samoa have been dismal, for them, this world cup, lacking in team cohesion and their backs have seldom got into the game. There coaching staff don't seem able to get them motivated. Provided we continue as we have done to play as a team, keep our discipline, expect us to pile on the pressure in last 30mins to go further in the competition.

If ye dinnae like watchin' the rugby ...... weel that's it. It's maybe jist no a gemme for you tae enjoy.  But as I said, it is growing on me.

The two reasons Abdul gives above is enough for me. Although I see it as TOUGH UNBRIDLED GUTS PRIDE AND DETERMINATION.

And yet even with all that, there is a total respect for opponents.  Respect of the rules of the game, and the referee's decision as final.

"Good Luck Scotland against Samoa"

Kia ora

Well funnily enough this was the game I feared the most pre world cup. Thinking we'd get beat from the Springboks and easily beat the US and Japan, also thought the Samoans would have done better beating Japan to have put them on similar points to us at this stage. Who knew Japan would beat Samoa and the Yarpies. Still its simple win we go on to play Wales or Aussie, get beat and the Japs beat the US and we're gone

KIA KAHA KOTERANA (Stay strong Scotland) 

Left the room after last Samoan try got wife to shout out what was happening.

For neutrals watching that game, that was really something spectacular.

In a previous post, I said, if there was a rugby game on. I usually ended up watching it.

But i'm as certain as I can be, some of these games (today's especially) will have brought a few converts into this game.

TOUGH, HARD, FAST, GRITTY, GUTSY, DETERMINATION, PRIDE. Like to believe that anyone who played in the Dark Blue Jersey, captured some of that.

I know  started this topic about Scotland and Samoa.....

But then I thought might as wll leave the TV on and watch the Wales vs Australia.

Watching it basically as a neutral and no, caring who won, I thought I would be quite relaxed aboot the whole thing.

Jings man .....Anither 80 minutes ot total excitement !! Australia were phenominal defending with two men sent off. And went on to win it.

Just want tae add anither word tae meh stream o' words on ither post DISCIPLINE (As a team and as individuals) Ref explains decision. Players accept.

I am no giein' up on the fitba. And certainly no' DFC.  But credit to all of the players I've watched in the recent games. Played with pride like true professionals.

If I have got the hang o' this draw, Scotland play Australia and Wales play South Africa in the quarter finals (Nae idea how they gemmes will go....exciting tho :)

Adblock Detected