Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

John Hughes

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, really hope, your right valleyboy (re-down before easter)

But when he was appointed manager o' ICT efter Butcher , many fowk were incredulous he was given the job. But he proved his worth up there !!

He inherited a good squad up there. It would have taken a failure of epic proportions for them to have not done well.

IMO this one could go either way.

Lot of Caley fans saying Hughes did well to improve an already good team quite quickly but that since then his signings have been terrible.

His signings this season are:

Nat Wedderburn - sh**e in the championship

Dani Lopez - Not been seen since opening few weeks

Mutumbo - Regarded as the worst of the lot

They recently brought in Miles Storey who looks a good player but by all accounts the chairman found and signed him off his own back (source: Caley fans)

I have a feeling Yogi may come in and galvanise that squad, scrape out the relegation spot and maybe even the playoff spot. I think the following season, when he gets Utd's budget to sign people it could be interesting. Hopefully he sticks to players like above!

His ICT team were a fucking disgrace at dens a few weeks back and but does he have the personnel to employ those tactics at united? I'm not so sure

Definitely not. Utd may have a lot of crap players just now but there is a distinct lack of the 6ft plus hammer thrower in their squad that Hughes admires. If they appoint Hughes it will not end well for them imo.

Deefiant, Hughes said that their chairman found Storey in his interview on radio Scotland after the game with County on Saturday. To be fair to Yogi he once described himself as "just a big daftie fae Leith" :) that'll do for me.

John Hughes...it's a yes from me!!!

Edited by Pablothedee

Adblock Detected