Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Next Manager

dee1893

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess we will see if and when Delia gets the punt and Hartley walks into that job :-D

Tbh I would like to see our next appointment look further afield and maybe use the Yanks American connections to get someone a bit different in

Absolutely this.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us bring in a head coach type from the US and follow that model.

Personally I'd be looking for a manager that's went into a club that's a shambles and turned their fortunes around.

Basically someone who has a previous for building a club rather than someone who is only known for doing a good job after inheriting a good squad from the previous manager.

Edited by Pablothedee

I have NO idea what the standard of American (proper) Football is!?

Would we be in a position to have a 'decent' Manager from there?

MLS is arguably better than the SPL, so absolutely yes. There are some fantastic coaches working over there that would love a shot over here to progress into Europe.

It would really depend the circumstances as to why Hartley has left. Touch wood I don't see us having a complete horror show to do enough for him to be sacked. Equally I don't think he will be on the radar of bigger clubs unless he gets us Europe and wins a cup. Realistically I think we have another couple of years with him in charge at least. 

Didnt Ravanelli say he wants to manage the Dee - anybody else mind that :)
OBV Ketsbia but thats waaayyyy unrealistic

Believe it or no  Edgar Davids - , did he no do no bad at Barnet plus id imagine if they could afford him then so could we.

Mido is now a manager  :) 

I wouldnt oppose a Yank manager tbh , could be an idea.

As for a Scottish / British manager - hmmmm id struggle in whom id want realisticly , the days of the Calderwood , Bobby Williamson`s of the world are over.
Would have to be an up n coming aspiring manager imo (very similar to the PH appointment)

I do think that this will be PH last season as Dee manager (just a gut feeling) , if he does another steady job , offers will come in and i think he`ll be off... think he`d see that as job done at DFC - as in he`s taken us up from div 1 and established us as an SPL side.

Adblock Detected