Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Scotland V Poland

The players gave everything last night so t would be wrong to criticise them.

IMO the campaign floundered through the managers insistence on restricting his selection process to players who play for Celtic, the English Premiership and Championship sides only.

I often wonder if he actually went to see a lot of the players he selected, his own performance during the campaign was no better than many of his predecessors..

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see the game but the selection of Forrest baffled me. Did the square root of FA last time to merit inclusion in this game. How did he play?

Watched the game last night, and I must admit I was kinda baffled by his team selection as well, however it nearly worked for him. The two goals were up there with the best of them, but as Joe already mentioned, it was like watch Dundee FC at times. The passing was terrible and we only got going after about the 30minute mark.

The first polish goal was so predictable, really bad defending (Actually is was pretty bad throughout the whole game) and you just knew as soon as they started to attack it was going to be 1 - 0. Their second goal was just really unlucky and was typical of the Scottish luck in these type of games.

You just have to wonder if PH is getting tips from Strachan on how to set up your team and formation because if it wasn't for the red socks, I could have sworn that was Dundee I was watching last night lol

Strachan must go on the attack to prevent this group ending up like a damp squib and further embarrassment.

Clutching at straws here but have we been any good since we adopted the dirge that is Flower of Scotland? Wouldn't miss that at all if it was dumped tomorrow. Some players (mostly ex Gers) never sing it anyway.

Strachan must go on the attack to prevent this group ending up like a damp squib and further embarrassment.

Clutching at straws here but have we been any good since we adopted the dirge that is Flower of Scotland? Wouldn't miss that at all if it was dumped tomorrow. Some players (mostly ex Gers) never sing it anyway.

...and replace it with what? Jerusalem to keep the Rangers associates happy?

Sorry Attilio .... I am thinking you are "clutching at straws" noo :)

To be honest, although some do think Flower of Scotland is a dirge,

I'm no o' the same opinion. But again each tae their own of course.

Either way, my friend we cannae blame the result on that surely :)

Adblock Detected