Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Splf....annnounce Extended Tv Deal (2,020) With Skye & Bt.

Gedee

I put this under the "Dundee Topic" , because that is where I just read it....(although I cannae find it now)

It wis the comment by Mr. Nelms, along the lines of,    "He is delighted to see this partnership continue"

So what partnership is he referring to SPLF & TV PARTNERSHIP. Or is he just simply "feeling delighted"?

Are TV Companies opening their purses & we're getting mair money this time wi' this extended contract ?

Or is it just the usual few pennies tae Scottish Fitba, tae keep "the natives"  fae gettin' too restless again?

Oh weel, as lang as somebody is delighted. Aye SPLF keep up the hard work looking efter oor interests !!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was last month this was signed. Rugby league in England gets £25mil more per season for less viewers than Scottish Football gets on TV, English Rugby Union gets about the same amount of viewers as the SPFL, they secured £23mil a year more than us as well....................For the extra 3 years BT&Sky have increased SPFL payment by £3.75mil per year or 25% of the £15mil a year deal is worth.

EPL secured £5billion.

Is it a good deal? Great deal for Sky/BT. When those who run our game constantly talk it down then go cap and hand and try  and put gloss on a sh*t deal it does make you wonder if there is a bit of FIFA style back scratching going.

"FIFA style back scratching"........ Never really thought o' that !!

I jist pit it doon to the usual, lazy, unprofessional, incompetence.

What am I basing this on? Nothing really.  But that's what I feel.

Dinnae blame SKY/BT.  If they can get awa wi' it. Then why no?

The point aboot the Huns next season (clause) Na nae chance!

What if the Huns are back up next season?? Will that not be an added "attraction"? Hope there is a clause should that happen it triggers more dosh  as everyone keeps telling me the broadcasters are desperate for an OF game or two! Will boost advertising hence more dosh.

Absolutely spot on BCG. We've had rubbish money and the poor negotiators who did this deal should hang their heads in shame. The huns will be back next season and IMO the viewing figures will go up much much more than the 25% increase given with this deal. We should not have been negotiating from the base point of £15m IMO. That always was an insult and we should have been starting out by asking for much more money with the return of the huns as an additional pressure for more money.

Adblock Detected