Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

How Is Greg's Leg?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I read in the BBC gossip column earlier in the week that the full extent of the injury couldn't be determined as it was still swollen. If it's just a heavy knock then I'd be confident he'll make the Hamilton game since there will have been two full weeks for him to recover. I'm just hoping it isn't ligament damage or anything like that which would see him out for a while.

I don't think it prevents x-rays no, but the lack of movement in his ankle may be because of underlying damage, ligament etc, or simply as a result of the swelling, so they have to wait till it goes down, I think! Someone on here must have medical expertise!

"The Janny" wis kind enough tae gie me the benefit o his medical knowledge when eh fell aff meh shed a few months ago.

To be totally honest, it maybe didnae quite have the expertise I was looking for. His knowlege was based on his love o' the

auld black and white cowboy pics (white hot knfe to seal open wound and destroy at the same time any posible bacteria)

I'm not just sure how succesful this actually was, because I must have fainted Woke up in the "severe burns department"

However on a general level my leg is now more or less cured. Weel at least what is left of it. Part of of it was set on fire :(

Janny, whar are ye !! I'm starting to feel the occasional bouts o' madness again. I much prefer this on an on-going basis :)

Anyone noticed striking resemblance between Greg and Brooklyn Beckham. Don't know how to insert an image here. Yea your right. Bored and needing Saturday to arrive. Maybe someone could post one.

Anyone noticed striking resemblance between Greg and Brooklyn Beckham. Don't know how to insert an image here. Yea your right. Bored and needing Saturday to arrive. Maybe someone could post one.

image.jpg brooklyn-beckham-works-coffee-shop-londo

Adblock Detected