Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Price Of Football : 20's Plenty

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is really no excuse for the astronomical prices in England. With the TV revenue the generate they could easily charge, say, £20 for adults and £10 for kids and still make enough to completely dominate the transfer market. It's shocking that the average punter is priced out of football these days. That sign in the first post says it all. Live football beats football on the TV for me everyday of the week, regardless of who is playing.

Just wondering if the 20's plenty campaign got their way and an EPL game was 20 quid, what would be a fair price for the SPL ? Most of us are paying just over that for away games as it is so wouldn't make a massive saving.

Just wondering if the 20's plenty campaign got their way and an EPL game was 20 quid, what would be a fair price for the SPL ? Most of us are paying just over that for away games as it is so wouldn't make a massive saving.

15 for adults and 10 for kids, concessions etc 

I honestly don't know why we charge kids £15.

£5 is fair, good income for clubs. You would maybe get 200 kids coming along and their parents would part with £5.

Not £15. Massive oversight.

In an ideal world I'd let the kids in for free, especially the younger ones (12 and under), charge the teenagers (or whenever it is that they're allowed to go without a parent a fiver or whatever if we can't afford to let all under 16's in for free. 

For the vast majority of us, the team we support as kids is the team we support as adults, even if you don't go and maybe not that bothered about football most blokes have a team so even if it skips a generation getting people to at least nominally be Dee's has got to be good long term. I know books have to be balanced in the short term but like you I can't believe we're charging 15 quid for kids, I'd rather take a hit of an extra couple of quid on the adult ticket to let kids in for less, it sends out the wrong message. Its been done to death on here though, its not going to change until next season at the earliest.  :(

Brilliant effort from the Bayern Munich supporters at The £mirates tonight..

An organised "demonstration" seen a huge section of the Bayern support wait outside during kick off. They didn't enter the ground until five minutes into the match with these banners being held up instead.

They more than most must be appalled at paying £64 a ticket tonight when they can take in an entire season watching the best team in the world for as little as £150!

Brilliant effort from the Bayern Munich supporters at The £mirates tonight..

An organised "demonstration" seen a huge section of the Bayern support wait outside during kick off. They didn't enter the ground until five minutes into the match with these banners being held up instead.

They more than most must be appalled at paying £64 a ticket tonight when they can take in an entire season watching the best team in the world for as little as £150!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Didn't know that, I missed the first 15 minutes of the game. I suppose there is an irony of people spending lots of money travelling to (probably) another country, hotels, food and drink ect and then getting upset by the price. I do know where you're coming from though Boba.

Adblock Detected