Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Who Is Responsible At Dens For ..... ?

Gedee

General Communications, Announcements, Public Relations Publicity and General Promotions, etc ?

Does a named person at Dens, have a specified role to keep fans/supporters/customers, up to date?

Because sometimes  (most times, if I am being honest)  I find most bits of news first on TDB Forum.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Hi gedee,

I think half of the areas (or a couple anyway) will be covered by Tommy young. Not sure if super Tommy actually posts on here but I know his old man Davey does so could maybe clarify. Apologies if I am wrong.

I get the feeling that there are a couple of contributing factors at work here with regards to more and more of us demanding (maybe too strong a word) information.

Firstly any international break brings a lull in club news with no game for 14 days. Naturally we find ourselves searching about for anything worth talking about from the dabs demise to dode or doad.

Secondly I think as Dundee fans we have been through years and years of controversy, scandal and a genaral rollercoaster of a ride which has brought with it many many headlines, changes and media coverage aswell as talking points. I think basically now we find ourselves in somewhat of a (dare I say it) stable position both on and off the park and so there is very little breaking news, gossip or even things to moan about. Long may it continue if you ask me.

The official website is a wasteof space these days and a pale imitation of what we had before. Today's main news item is looking forward to this Tuesday's development league game against Hamilton Accies!

For how many years have we asked for content or coverage of the youth teams, now we get pre views and if I'm not mistaken match reports from the under 20's. Which I think is fantastic.

Out of curiosity what would you like to see there double Blue? Genuinely interested as surely if there is something we as fans would like to see on the clubs website then we could approach them about it rather than simply moan and moan about how it's not how it used to be?

The digital age has made us too hungry for information no matter how sh**e it is.

Sometimes there is simply nothing to tell.

I'd rather hear on the odd occasion something worth hearing rather than insignificant pish just for the sake of an update.

I'm like that with the newspaper articles, read the headline, cheers, got it, Greg Stewart is fit to play or whatever, I can't be bothered with the tired old cliches and descriptions. 

I think football is soap opera's for boys to be honest.

Injury update - physio's column? One suggestion....odd interview with a player at a significant moment in his career? e.g Jess Curran after his debut.

To pay for interviews via DFCTV is a bridge too far for me as a season ticket holder.

Some good suggestions mate. Player interviews, even in good old fashioned text format would be good and surely not too much to ask.

The official website is a wasteof space these days and a pale imitation of what we had before. Today's main news item is looking forward to this Tuesday's development league game against Hamilton Accies!

...and no point in previewing the Development game if there is no follow up match report  - or at least the score and scorers??? Nonsense.

Adblock Detected