Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

According To The Bbc

dblair

"James McPake, Paul McGowan, Nicky Low and Kevin Thomson are out but defender Kosta Gadzhalov is nearing a return."

Looking short of optionsin the center of the park. Harkins will probably be used in the anchor role tomorrow but not sure how we will ine up apart from that, Ross and stewart and the front 2 will definetly start IMO but will he go with Calder also wide left? Would be a bold move with no natural holding center midfielder in the team.

A team of

Bain

Mcginn Julen Konrad Holt

stewart harkins ross Calder

hemmings Loy

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

No being funny, but Gowser's foot fracture is hardly a state secret. It's been reported numerous times and he was actually playing with the injury prior to being out.

As for the "illness" to Low, the exact details of that haven't been released, but then why should they? It doesn't matter if it's measles or lime disease. If he's out he's out and the papers reported as such today and also said he's back in training but Hartley will probably give him another week before considering him for 1st team action.

Other than a sneak peek into the guy's medical records, what more do we need to know?

I agree we should not always release information about our players injuries, therefore giving our upcoming opposition a heads up on our potential line up's, but when it comes to the likes of Mr Low, I would like a bit more information as to why we have hardly seen him this season because he was signed on a three year contract and therefore is a big investment for our club. Not having a go at Mr Low by the way, just a thought in a bigger picture.

I agree we should not always release information about our players injuries, therefore giving our upcoming opposition a heads up on our potential line up's, but when it comes to the likes of Mr Low, I would like a bit more information as to why we have hardly seen him this season because he was signed on a three year contract and therefore is a big investment for our club. Not having a go at Mr Low by the way, just a thought in a bigger picture.

I'm with barkblue, we've been told he's got an illness, its a bit disrespectful to share his medical problems and possibly counter productive, if we're told he'll be out for a fortnight and he's missing for 3 week (really meaning nearly 4) all us chimps will be up in arms. If he's ill, he's ill, same as any other job, I'm sure if you've got a dose of cockrot (for example, I'm not saying that's whats wrong with him) you wouldn't want it bandied around your work place, never mind all over the papers.  :lol2:

As for being a big investment, he's not 'our' investment (well 20% maybe if you're a member of DFCSS), he's the clubs investment, if they're happy with the situation then thats all there is to it :)

Not to harp on about the lack of communication from the club,

but what the hell is the deal with Gowse

If you read the papers, you would know. I thought you were the news editor, mate.

Don't read the papers.... just quote 'em!  ;)

Odd that the Gowser thing slipped past though... I was under the impression he had a bad shoulder!

(Leave me alone, it's been a long week!)  :) :)

Adblock Detected