Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Motm: Vs. Hamilton (17 Oct 2015)

TheDarkBlues

MOTM: Hamilton (17 Oct 2015)  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match today?

• Bain
    • McGinn
    • Etxabeguren
    • Konrad
    • Holt
    • Stewart
    • Harkins
    • Ross
    • Calder
    • Loy
    • Healey
    • Low
    • Meggatt
    • Gadzhalov

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't at the game so won't be voting, however I believe you might have missed the point of the thread.

Was Harkins sitting deep in the KT type role? If so I can see what you mean, he just doesn't fit there for me.

Harkins sat no where, doing nothing, passing to no one except Hamilton players, over shooting ever pass, loosing the ball every time, he won one header the entire game, made one front post clearence and jogged for roughly 12 metres, once.

Harkins sat no where, doing nothing, passing to no one except Hamilton players, over shooting ever pass, loosing the ball every time, he won one header the entire game, made one front post clearence and jogged for roughly 12 metres, once.

have to agree 100% with you dd. said this to my mate

Harkins had his worst game ever for us yesterday. A lot of this was down to the terrible pitch and the position he was being asked to play. But he also didn't seem to be at the races at all.

I went for Julen as MOM as I thought he did really well before getting hurt. Nice to see a cynical foul to stop a Hamilton break as well.

Harkins had his worst game ever for us yesterday. A lot of this was down to the terrible pitch and the position he was being asked to play. But he also didn't seem to be at the races at all.

I went for Julen as MOM as I thought he did really well before getting hurt. Nice to see a cynical foul to stop a Hamilton break as well.

Being out position doesn't mean you loose the ball ever single time and take bad touch after bad touch.

Adblock Detected