Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Sponsors Doo?

offshoredee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An event to thank people, businesses and supporters' clubs for their financial backing and raise more money from them is a "waste of time"?

Thank *** you're not our commercial director.

Yeah thanks ***.

Because I would have a dinner to thank people for sponsoring a player when the player is still at the club.

Imagine getting handed Phil Robert or Lukas top for sponsoring them 6 months after the end of the season....

Imagine ah!

Yeah thanks ***.

Because I would have a dinner to thank people for sponsoring a player when the player is still at the club.

Imagine getting handed Phil Robert or Lukas top for sponsoring them 6 months after the end of the season....

Imagine ah!

Agree with this, seemed very strange to me that this wasn't toward the end of last season.

Yeah thanks ***.

Imagine ah!

If you sponsored either of those two donkeys you deserve what you get.

I'm guessing you know its the club that gets the sponsor money not the donkeys. A friend of mine sponsored Freddie Daquin because he didn't have a sponsor and she felt sorry for him.  :lol:

Yes i know its the club.

But people sponsor a player to help the club and meet the player and get something in return.

Its a sponsorship, not a charity donation.

80% of the tops handed out last night came from the wrong player.

Yes i know its the club.

But people sponsor a player to help the club and meet the player and get something in return.

Its a sponsorship, not a charity donation.

80% of the tops handed out last night came from the wrong player.

Aye the Fife Dark Blues had the option to get Jim McAlister's eventually or one signed by the squad, we went with that. Its about giving money to the club and getting a little something for it, no biggy.

Adblock Detected