Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Celtic Game

Souppie1893

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

It depends what the state of the squad is by that time tbh, it's probably a bit early to tell. My instinct would tell me though that Thomson would be a doubt.

Bain

McGinn [CB] [CB] Meggatt

Calder McGowan Harkins Holt

Healey Hemmings

That would be my very negative side if I was just looking at preservation (Thomson, Stewart and Loy). The rest of the players (apart from Harkins maybe) would be able to handle the two games. I don't think any side we field should be losing a game 6-0 though.

It is a tough one tbh but I think I'd be inclined to go full strength apart from Thomson (it's pretty much one or the other). We get a break after the Derby and United will be in a position where they will be playing on the same day as us and it looks like they might be needing some hard fought points. They will be just as tired as us you'd think. I hate giving up on games completely.

Good grief - what next? Its the league...we need every point we can get and if we played a bunch of kids v Celtic that would be the end for me re a season ticket - I pay to see a competitive game not bairns getting a hiding.

Nae need to hand in yer season ticket mate but would ye rather rest a few lads against septic ie Thompson Stewart and Loy so they are fully fit to play the DABS??? Just a question buddy

Would hope that we go out to win every game although experience tells me Hartley does not.

We've written off two games already this season, a third time and that would really be taking the p*ss. Europe is a viable achievement this season and every single point is valuable.

We had an outside chance of Europe last season but threw the towel in after the split for some reason and then inexpclibally treated the last derby of the season as a friendly by releasing experienced pros before the season ended.

Keep on hearing how Paul Hartley teams are supposedly uber fit with his methods, like ice baths and star jumps at half time so two games in three days shouldn't be a problem for us. Though I have my doubts.

Edited by Count Duckula

Adblock Detected