Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hartley

Frank Grimes

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Absolute shocking so far. Been a fan of Hartley up to now but he seems clueless at the moment. His tactics (or lack of them) are the reason why we aren't playing well. How on earth is that midfield meant to compete and win the ball?

What's even more worrying is the players don't seem to be playing for him. Big improvements required or we will be dragged into a fight at the bottom of the league.

No happy!!!

Very disappointed with that performance

Watching on stream. for me, except when they seemed to take a little interest in the last twenty mins. or so, I thought DFC's performance was shambolic.

In my opinion, they appeared genuinely clueless. Or worse, not even interested. Maybe I'm being far too hard here, but what were they actually doing today.

Are our squad of players that bad? Are they playing to some kind of system that doesn't work (or beyond them) ?  Has there been a fall out wi PH /Players?

I know watching on line doesn't always give an overall performance of a game........But in this case I do not thinkl I am too far away in my assessment.. :mad:

I'd like Hartley to come out and explain that today.

I'm rarely critical of managers and definitely don't think we're anywhere remotely near talking about sacking anyone but that today was unacceptable. I have no idea what he was trying to do and why he felt his tactics (whatever they were) we necessary.

Credit where it's due, I thought Killie were excellent for 70 mins and easily the best team to come to dens this season.

He's absolutely clueless tactically.

12 games - no idea what his best formation is, no idea what his best line up is, no idea what his best centre back pairing.

Has signed some really decent players for us. Doesn't have a scooby what to do with them. The majority of our wins usually come because of a bit of individual quality (9 times out of 10 from Stewart) not because we have matched up well tactically with teams or because Hartley has out thought the opposition manager.

Where do you start with that today. Scary tactics by Hartley, a very bad day at the office for him and he has to take full responsibility for that loss.

I think his tactics were 4-2-4 with the 2 central midfielders being players better suited to playing out wide. 4 strikers with not a clue where they were meant to be when Killie had the ball then when we had it Loy's running down the left and right wings when you want him in the box. Tactics you wouldn't play at schoolboy level. Even his 1st subbie killed his options for what was required to change the game in an attacking sense. Yes Meggat and Holt were terrible 1st half but McGowan and Low should've been on the park at halftime or even before that.

Couldn't really argue with man of the match either. Had to be him or Low. Killie fell right out the game once 2 central midfielders came on. Bad, bad day for Hartley.

Killie are sh**e btw.

12 games - no idea what his best formation is, no idea what his best line up is, no idea what his best centre back pairing.

Has signed some really decent players for us. Doesn't have a scooby what to do with them. The majority of our wins usually come because of a bit of individual quality (9 times out of 10 from Stewart) not because we have matched up well tactically with teams or because Hartley has out thought the opposition manager.

I'm a Hartley fan but I'm beginning to come around to this way of thinking. Schooled in every Derby bar one, and constantly struggling at home against teams we really should be beating. Some of the mistakes he makes he's been making ever since he took over. I always said he's young and his going to make mistakes, which is obviously true, but he doesn't seem to be learning from them.

People can disagree and point to individual games but over the whole season so far the above post is absolutely spot on.

Adblock Detected